Jovo is helping developers to build applications for voice and beyond. This summer, we launched the first open source framework for cross-platform voice apps that work on both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Jovo is used by recognized agencies, brands, and independent developers.
As the developer adoption of Jovo is growing, we're looking for a full time manager to build engage the community and help developers build better apps with our framework.
- Build the Jovo developer community from the ground up
- Communicate with the community and encourage developers to contribute to the framework and give feedback
- Be responsible for content marketing, competitions, and support
- Great communication and writing skills in English
- Ideally a background in community management and content marketing
- Some experience with developing voice apps. You're not afraid of writing technical documentations and tutorials
- Plus: You enjoy the thrill of speaking at events
Why work with Jovo
- Be part of a recognized brand in the voice app space, and work from the #1 voice hub in Europe: Berlin
- Insight into the life of a global startup with investors in San Francisco, NYC, and Berlin
- Become an expert in a fast-paced space with responsibility from the get-go
- Voice and beyond: help us design the future of multimodal user experiences
Interested? Say hello to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself