Jovo is helping developers to build applications for voice and beyond. This summer, we launched the first open source framework for cross-platform voice apps that work on both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Jovo is used by recognized agencies, brands, and independent developers.
As the developer adoption of Jovo is growing, we're looking for dedicated people who want to learn more about the voice space and help us build a great community of voice developers. Both internships and working student positions are available.
- Help developers build great voice apps by creating good content such as tutorials, blog posts, and courses
- Grow the Jovo social media channels and newsletter
- Communicate with Jovo developers and respond to feature requests and questions
- Help organize the Voice & Beyond Conference
- Great communication and writing skills in English
- Some experience with development. You're not afraid of writing technical documentations and tutorials
- You're enrolled in an accredited university, ideally in a major related to business and marketing
Why work with Jovo
- Be part of a recognized brand in the voice app space, and work from the #1 voice hub in Europe: Berlin
- Insight into the life of a global startup with investors in San Francisco, NYC, and Berlin
- Become an expert in a fast-paced space with responsibility from the get-go
Interested? Say hello to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself