Jovo is helping developers to build applications for voice and beyond. This summer, we launched the first open source framework for cross-platform voice apps that work on both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Jovo is used by recognized agencies, brands, and independent developers.
As the developer adoption of Jovo is growing, we're looking for a full time developer/product owner to lead the community-driven development of the framework.
- Define the roadmap of the Jovo Framework and help us align it with the overall vision for Jovo
- Design and develop features for both beginners, advanced, and professional users
- Be an important part of the Jovo developer community and communicate with contributors about feature requests, issues, and pull requests
- You have already built voice apps with the Jovo Framework
- You have strong experience with Node.js
- Good communication and English language skills to be able to communicate with developers and write docs and examples
Why work with Jovo
- Be part of a recognized brand in the voice app space, and work from the #1 voice hub in Europe: Berlin
- Insight into the life of a global startup with investors in San Francisco, NYC, and Berlin
- Become an expert in a fast-paced space with responsibility from the get-go
- Voice and beyond: help us design the future of multimodal user experiences
Interested? Say hello to email@example.com and tell us about yourself