Jovo is helping developers to build applications for voice and beyond. This summer, we launched the first open source framework for cross-platform voice apps that work on both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Jovo is used by recognized agencies, brands, and independent developers.
We're now looking for junior developer interns and working students that want to learn more about voice user interfaces and help us build exciting projects for prototyping, developing, and testing voice applications with the Jovo Framework.
- Build your own voice applications to test and enhance the Jovo Framework with real life use cases
- Get your own projects to add additional integrations and plugins for Jovo
- Rapidly prototype projects for both our framework and multimodal API
- You have already built voice apps with Node.js
- You have a strong interest in the space of voice user interfaces and conversational software
- You're enrolled in an accredited university
Why work with Jovo
- Be part of a recognized brand in the voice app space, and work from the #1 voice hub in Europe: Berlin
- Insight into the life of a global startup with investors in San Francisco, NYC, and Berlin
- Become an expert in a fast-paced space with responsibility from the get-go
- Voice and beyond: help us design the future of multimodal user experiences
Interested? Say hello to email@example.com and tell us about yourself